7 nhjklpukjkjjkhnjk;dxscxxscvxokfppppppppppppppp./<
Yes, I'm pretty talented - my face can italicize the font. So until my post looks like that, you'll at least know that I have a minimal bit of energy left.
Work has begun. I suppose that's where my "Woah!" comes from. I can't believe that the year has started already. As many of you know, I got a sad and foundation-shaking shock when I saw the facebook update of my CDA this past week. She got a promotion (Yay for her! Boo for me!). So, all my momentum for this upcoming year kind of came to a standstill. I started worrying about who my new CDA would be, if we would get along, if she would be on the same page, etc. Fari and I had such a good classroom vibe going on and I didn't want to lose that.
Well, I met my new CDA on Monday. Her name is Araceli and I can only think to myself "Wow, Ashlee, you got lucky." I got another amazing CDA! We've been working on setting up the classroom, planning home-visits, and putting together student information. I'm once again really excited for the great things we will be doing with our students this year! I can't wait to see the progress they're going to make!
The downside of work is that I'm tired. Maybe I'm not used to getting up in the morning and moving around all day. For those of you who haven't been informed of my summer...let's see...one word to describe it.....
Relaxing.
I would have said "chill," but in the extreme-heat-warning summer we've been having that word would have been absurd.
Also, as a side note, I'm about to finish the book "Would You Convict?" It's an examination of 17 cases that challenge how one thinks about the law, it's purpose, practice, implementation, vision, and consequences. I find it fascinating. I love books that challenge me to think about concepts in a new way. It's definitely a branch out from my sci-fi/fantasy genre, but I'm enjoying it.
Okay, I feel some sort of magnetism between the keyboard and my head. I better go before my post degenerates into nothing but a meaningless sequence of letters.....
Or maybe it will turn into some secret code. I guess we'll never know...
No comments:
Post a Comment