Today and yesterday were full of sessions, information, and preparation advice for our first day of law school. So many of the talks were absolutely fascinating and I find myself becoming more and more excited for my law school experience. The Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law has some really amazing connections with the Phoenix legal community. We've already been told that 25 judges in the Phoenix area will split up my law class and mentor the first year law students, which sounds like a great opportunity to build relationships in the professional community.
The law school seems to provide a great amount of faculty and administrative support, plus offers internships, externships, clinical experience, trial court litigation groups, and so much more.
Needless to say, it's all very exciting and, despite the 100+pages I need to read before the first day of classes on Thursday, I'm looking forward to this experience!
1 comment:
You go girl! It is fun to hear the excitement in your voice.
Post a Comment