Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where did my sunshine go?

Sheridan had some lovely thunderstorms today, with some hail and a couple of funnel clouds and flash flood warnings. I'm blogging in the Hoffmann's basement, a blanket over my legs. Silly Ashlee didn't think to pack a lot of warm clothes! In fact, I think my thought process while packing went something like this:

"Going home, yay! What do I need for home? Oh, the shoes for my mom's wedding! And after the wedding...VEGAS! What do I need for Vegas? I need THIS and THAT and THIS and THOSE SHOES and THIS TOP....where did all my room go? Oh well, I'm set!"

I sort of forgot those five days that I would be spending in Sheridan. So I have a lot of shorts, skirts, and cute outfits...but not warm ones! Oh well. You live and you learn. And I've learned that next time I just might fork over that extra cash so that I can have a bigger suitcase on the plane instead of packing only carry-ons!

On the very bright side of things, it was so nice to see everyone again. I got to spend the day with my absolutely lovely and adorable neice. I'll be posting some pictures later. My goodness does she have a personality!

Unfortunately, I need to finish up some of the homework for my summer classes, so I should probably stop blogging for tonight and either 1) get some sleep since we had to wake up at 3:30am to get our flight this morning or 2) work on my homework so that I don't have to do it when everyone else is hanging out.

Oh, and here's to hoping that Titus is enjoying the warmth of our house!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I bet you have lots of sun now!!