Hello everyone!
I thought that I would add a bit of an update here on how law school is going. As you can tell for my occasional updates, I've been extremely busy! At the same time, I'm in love with the opportunities and exciting things going on around the law school. So, there are a couple of quick updates that I thought I would share with everyone.
First of all, we just finished with our Fall Break. Everyone in my class had the intention of doing a lot of work over done over the break. None of us did. I think we spent our time relaxing and catching up on sleep instead. It was really nice to have a little bit of extra time over the past week. I went to some Happy Hours with classmates, a pool party, a hiking trip to a natural waterfall/pool that Todd and I swam in, and spent a day down at the courthouse with the judge who is mentoring me. Overall, it was a truly excellent week!
Now I'm back in the midst of classes, volunteer work, organization meetings, and study groups. I'm starting to look at some online study aids and my classmates are sharing resources to help us all study for finals. I'm still having a lot of fun with things, though the busy-ness of things is a little overwhelming.
I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving. Then again, it's turkey, naps, and football....who doesn't look forward to that?
No comments:
Post a Comment